EnviroStrat led the Program to prepare USPG as a start-up to acquire and run 3 power stations in New York with a combined value of $1B, and generating capacity of approximately 25% of New York’s power supply (over 2,000MW).
- Developed and managed the overall programme, engaging multiple vendors, identifying transition needs and managing the expectations of private equity investors
- Successfully led the organisational transformation programme to manage the transition to private equity ownership
- No issues occurred to prevent the successful close and transition
- Engaged a team of 20+ consultants across the business; all delivered to time, cost and scope
- In less than 6 months, the team built an entire corporate infrastructure (created HR, IT, Finance & Accounting, Commercial, and Operations & Engineering functions) in parallel to the transition (when USPG bid for the assets it was a team of 5, and following successful transition was over 150 strong)