EnviroStrat is an internationally recognised thought leader, adviser researcher in the environmental and natural resources sector.
EnviroStrat’s multi-disciplinary team provides a wide range of expert strategic support and advice. EnviroStrat applies deep environmental and natural resource industry and policy knowledge to ensure objective assessment of strategic issues and in-depth research into some of the key challenges and opportunities in the natural resources sector.
Our scientific, economic, policy, legal and commercial expertise ensures holistic and comprehensive strategy development and advice. EnviroStrat steps into complex situations to develop effective strategic advice and in-depth research, leveraging our global and national network of subject matter experts.
- Developed and lead research into restorative economies and the future of NZ seaweed through the Sustainable Seas National Science Challenge.
- Reviewed the effectiveness of research of the Our Land and Water National Science Challenge in assisting policy makers in the freshwater and agriculture sectors.
- Adapted international research into nature-based solutions, natural capital accounting, and development of innovative blue carbon markets into a NZ context.
- In depth research and analysis.
- Options analysis.
- Strategic assessments.
- Investment cases.
- Restoration strategies.
- Market and investment strategies.
- Strategic policy recommendations.
EnviroStrat carries out project and programme management for a range of public and private clients, including: