EnviroStrat is an internationally recognised thought leader, project and programme manager in the environmental and natural resource sectors.
EnviroStrat delivers expert project and programme management across the environmental, natural resource and impact investment sectors. Our team provides tailored end-to-end project management across the entire project life cycle.
EnviroStrat is a trusted project initiator, delivering robust feasibility studies and business cases to provide a solid and effective foundation for initiatives. We have conducted a variety of feasibility studies for projects including regenerative aquaculture and agriculture, fisheries and green technology.
EnviroStrat has proven experience managing complex projects and programmes involving multidisciplinary and multi-sector teams and contracts. A leader in impact investment project development, we use our proprietary assessment matrix to guide projects from assessment to execution.
- Experience managing multiple contracts and disciplines in fast moving and high-profile projects and programmes in both the public and private sectors.
- Run large scale programmes developing policy and regulatory components of public sector reforms.
- A proven track record in complex stakeholder engagement and management.
- The ability to manage or coordinate the full lifecycle of a project.
- Led pre- and post-acquisition due diligence and integration programmes in excess.
- A multi-disciplinary team with expertise to understand and lead complex projects.
- Project and programme mobilisation.
- Project coordination and project management office.
- Project and programme planning and execution.
- Stakeholder engagement.
EnviroStrat carries out project and programme management for a range of public and private clients, including: