EnviroStrat is an internationally recognised, independent thought leader and adviser in the natural resource sector.
Effective monitoring and evaluation are key to any project or programme’s success. EnviroStrat has proven capability in monitoring and evaluation of environmental and environment-related programmes, and extensive experience conducting independent reviews.
The EnviroStrat team has enabled clients to:
- Understand and communicate the effectiveness and outcomes of projects and programmes.
- Implement consistent and comprehensive monitoring and reporting of progress and outcomes.
- Conduct effective evaluations.
- Determine process and governance shifts to ensure optimal impact.
- Identify barriers and opportunities for investment.
- Domestic and international evaluation experience including application within the World Bank / UN context.
- Extensive and effective interview experience.
- Familiarity with OECD Development Assistance Criteria guidelines.
- Demonstrated acumen in financial and economic analysis.
- Experience in application of the Global Environmental Facility rating system.
- Understanding of latest insights and trends through EnviroStrat’s network of aligned experts and effective knowledge management.
- Proven application of the logic intervention (theory of change) approach.
- Track record as a trusted independent reviewer.
EnviroStrat’s relevant services include:
- Mid-programme and end-programme reviews.
- Independent reviews of team and organisational performance.
- Development of outcome and monitoring frameworks.
- Development of impact metrics for impact investment projects.
EnviroStrat underpins its monitoring and evaluation capability with a strong understanding of results-based management (RBM). This provides a sound framework for strategic planning and management, and commitment to achieving expected results. RBM is a powerful tool in effective monitoring and evaluation, showing the causal relationship between inputs & activities, outputs, outcomes, and impact over time.
EnviroStrat carries out project and programme management for a range of public and private clients, including: