One of the initial priorities of the 2008 National Government following its election was the establishment of a new entity to provide for a more rapid and effective delivery of national significant resource consent proposals than had been occuring under the Resource Management Act.
- EnviroStrat was retained to project manage the Ministry for the Environment team establishing an Environmental Protection Authority within MfE
- Successful launch of the EPA occurred with all main requirements in place for day one of operation. Specifically, EnviroStrat
- Created and implemented the plan of attack to ensure delivery to time, cost and quality requirements
- Managed the internal team and vendors responsible for delivery of specific workstreams and tasks
- Developed the long term operating model
- Led inter-agency consultation
- Prepared the organisational impact assessment, and transition plan for the EPA to business as usual